photo BlogButton_zpsf979d556.jpg  photo AboutMeButton_zps0d48ecc3.jpg  photo FinishesButton_zps92f1f16c.jpg  photo TutorialsButton_zps33a38379.jpg  photo RTQLabel_zps71a4ad0f.jpg

16 April 2016

2nd Quarter Finish Along Goals

I've been pretty quiet on the blog front lately. Though my last two posts were related to the FAL, so I figure that if I post a list perhaps it will get me motivated to write more!

Last quarter I was able to check one finish off my list, so I think that most of my goals will just carry over. I have made some progress though. I can't wait until summer when I can just sit and be creative and get some of these things done!

Lindsay Quilt Top
This quilt is basted, I just need to quilt, bind, and gift it!

Finish Along Goals
Crane Quilt for my sister. I want to finish it by July so I can hand deliver it!

Fat Quarter Shop Star Cakes Quilt
This quilt, which has a backing, but I need to get some batting!


And then the final project that I'm going to add as a reach: 


Floating Squares First Attempt
My improv quilt. This is just one section, I need to make many more. 

The list is totally do-able, with the exception of the improv quilt. I may need to buy fabric for that one, and it will eventually be hand quilted, so I imagine it won't be a speedy finish. 

We shall see, though! 

1 comment:

  1. With second quarter of the Finish-A-Long almost over, I hope you managed to get your projects done =) I have not made any real progress with mine. Greetings from Berlin, Germany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I usually respond via email, if it's a good question I may respond here so everyone can benefit!