photo BlogButton_zpsf979d556.jpg  photo AboutMeButton_zps0d48ecc3.jpg  photo FinishesButton_zps92f1f16c.jpg  photo TutorialsButton_zps33a38379.jpg  photo RTQLabel_zps71a4ad0f.jpg

21 April 2014

Otis the Pillow

A while back I made my old roommate a pillow for her birthday. We're in the same PhD program, and I know she loves outdoors, wilderness, wildlife, etc. I figured I'd use this free pattern from Shapemoth that I'd tried as my first paper piecing project (I like to jump in with both feet...).

Otis Cushion
Otis!
For the back of the pillow I used the Shapemoth Feather Block from her Forest QAL. It is still one of my favorite blocks!

Feather cushion
Back? Or other front?
Ex roomie loved the pillow, and gave it a place of high value on her couch. In other news, she's preggo with her first baby, and I'm going to gift a quilt. Theme of the nursery: estuary...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I usually respond via email, if it's a good question I may respond here so everyone can benefit!